- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- Winter Granny Square Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
I’m going to start with this: you can get this gorgeous pattern for free through December 31, 2015. From the designer of the beautiful Denna Square, Polly Plum, here is another gorgeous square with a very interesting design, named Lise. This very artistic pattern requires an advanced beginner level.
This twelve inch afghan block is inspired by Islamic architecture, Art Nouveau, and perhaps a little Gershwin. Four petals gently flare and then taper to lightly rounded points. Behind them, the illusion of a square on point. The final rounds are left simple to accentuate the flowing lines or for you to experiment and embellish as you wish.
This pattern should be considered advanced beginner mainly for a small amount of tricky stitch placement. The pattern includes photos and tutorials to get you through those sections smoothly.
Two versions of the pattern are included for download – a full photo-tutorial version and a no-frills, printer-friendly, text-mostly version that includes only a few pictures as necessary on the last page.
Image source: Polly Plum
Thanks to Polly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.