- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- Cute Crochet Baby Cardigan To Make For A New Baby
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
Lovely to look at and a delight to wear, these lovely slippers seem to make feet happy. These Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittners look so soft and comfy! This wonderful pattern is available in sizes from 8.5″ to 11.5″and makes a wonderful and luxurious gift for dear ones, a real treat for who happy, comfy feet.
These slippers are cozy, warm and soft as silk in Red Heart Velvety chenille yarn, but they look great in other yarns too. The drawstring keeps them securely on the feet and it’s a fun place to add a pompom or tassel too.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…