- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Learn How to Crochet An Easy Cell Phone Case
- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
Lovely to look at and a delight to wear, these lovely slippers seem to make feet happy. These Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittners look so soft and comfy! This wonderful pattern is available in sizes from 8.5″ to 11.5″and makes a wonderful and luxurious gift for dear ones, a real treat for who happy, comfy feet.
These slippers are cozy, warm and soft as silk in Red Heart Velvety chenille yarn, but they look great in other yarns too. The drawstring keeps them securely on the feet and it’s a fun place to add a pompom or tassel too.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…