- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
Lovely to look at and a delight to wear, these lovely slippers seem to make feet happy. These Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittners look so soft and comfy! This wonderful pattern is available in sizes from 8.5″ to 11.5″and makes a wonderful and luxurious gift for dear ones, a real treat for who happy, comfy feet.
These slippers are cozy, warm and soft as silk in Red Heart Velvety chenille yarn, but they look great in other yarns too. The drawstring keeps them securely on the feet and it’s a fun place to add a pompom or tassel too.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…