- [Free Pattern] 20 Beautiful Free Crochet Edging Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy And Quick Crochet Bloom Bathroom Organizer
Lovely to look at and a delight to wear, these lovely slippers seem to make feet happy. These Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittners look so soft and comfy! This wonderful pattern is available in sizes from 8.5″ to 11.5″and makes a wonderful and luxurious gift for dear ones, a real treat for who happy, comfy feet.
These slippers are cozy, warm and soft as silk in Red Heart Velvety chenille yarn, but they look great in other yarns too. The drawstring keeps them securely on the feet and it’s a fun place to add a pompom or tassel too.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…