- Very Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
Lovely to look at and a delight to wear, these lovely slippers seem to make feet happy. These Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittners look so soft and comfy! This wonderful pattern is available in sizes from 8.5″ to 11.5″and makes a wonderful and luxurious gift for dear ones, a real treat for who happy, comfy feet.
These slippers are cozy, warm and soft as silk in Red Heart Velvety chenille yarn, but they look great in other yarns too. The drawstring keeps them securely on the feet and it’s a fun place to add a pompom or tassel too.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…