- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.