- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.