- 21 Free Crochet Doily Patterns
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.