- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- Quick And Easy Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.