- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Crochet Block With Just A Bit Of An Icy Look About It!
- [Free Pattern]These Colourful Little Baskets Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Shell Stitch Beanie
- Sweet Colorful Crochet Cupcake Dishcloth
This is a beautiful afghan I found on crochet.me and made by one of the members. As a matter of fact, this is how I found Lucy’s granny triangles, by reading the instructions on how to make this gorgeous afghan and heading afterwards to Lucy’s site to see them. Now, I know how challenging some projects can be, especially if you are in the very beginning in your crocheting adventure and that’s why, on the next page is a VERY EASY crochet granny triangle bunting video tutorial for beginners.
Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan Instructions
I’m sorry I don’t have an actual pattern, but if you visit the Attic 24 blogspot you will find a pattern for Granny triangle bunting.Make 66 triangles then stitch together in the hexagon design with black yarn,this one was crocheted with single crochet stitches and add some crocheted flowers,once again you will find these on Attic 24.Good luck and be sure to share this as I would love to see another one. (Source)
Image source: goldenhair