- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
Seriously! This is a gorgeous pattern! Have you seen the display in the picture below? It truly looks like pure art; I really like how the black makes the colors really stand out. This Woolly’s Snowflake Square by Letitia Sherriff will allow you to make a very colorful, beautiful afghan and use lots of stash.
This pattern is lovely to use as Christmas coasters too or table mats. You still have lots of time to get these ready for the festive season.
Make sure you check out Letitia’s blog to learn how to make the 6 and the 8 inch versions as well as the so-called “extended remix”: the 10 and 12 inch versions.
Image source: Letitia
Thanks to Letitia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.