- Beautiful Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern In Pastel Colours
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- Tapestry Crochet Tulip Square To Bring Spring Fever Into Your Decor
Yes, they are and I love, love, love them! I haven’t seen anything like this online, yet, they are incredible cute. These Free Minion Inspired Doll+Pillow Patterns by Connie Hughes Designs are excellent patterns with great and funny photos. The talented designer has also, a great sense of humor. Once you’ll see her pictures, you know what I mean!
Well anyone who knows my blog, knows I love
to make pillows…so I just had to make these…
kids will love them and they’re the perfect size
to use as throw pillows for a kids bed!
This doll when finished measures: about 9″
Pillows measure: about 9×11″
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.