- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
These booties are just too cute for words! Quick, easy and gorgeous, Strawberry Booties by Reba Jones are the perfect gift for a special little one.The finished size is 4 1/2″ in length. Which would probably fit a 3 to 6 month baby. This cute little crochet pattern is a quick little project that can make someone’s little feet really happy!
You will need:
Worsted weight yarn in burgundy, a small amount of yellow, white and green.
Hooks: H-8 5.0mm and F-5 3.75mm for the little white flower.
A darning needle to sew the dashes and the french knot for the center of the flowers.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Not Without Love blog
Thanks to Reba Jones for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.