- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.