- [Video Tutorial] This Multicolored Granny Sweater Pattern Is Genius
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- Quick And Easy One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.