- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.