- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.