- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Ragdoll Unicorn Soft Toy
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.