- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Checkerboard Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Peacock Feather Square Will Make A Beautiful Blanket
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
These kitchen sponges are so much cuter than the ones in the stores! And, if you know how to do the Tunisian crochet stitch, this pattern is not only really nice but also quick. (If you need to learn this stitch, here is a lovely video tutorial for beginners). Super Duper Kitchen Sponges by Hook Candy is a cute and practical pattern. It’s fun to make and it’s a great gift for any house. The approximate finished size is about 4×5 inches.
These sponges are great! Scrubby on one side for getting the grub off dishes, soft and “grabby” on the other side for wiping tables, and an optional inner sponge for extra absorbency; you’ll never settle for another store-bought sponge again!
Skill Level: Easy (basic tunisian and regular crochet skills required)
· Kitchen Cotton, and Nylon crochet thread (J.P. Coats Crochet Nylon)
· G (4.25mm) hook
· Generic sponge measuring 3 inches by 4.5 inches (optional) (Source)
Thanks to Hook Candy for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.