- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] Cute Date Night Purse For A Fun Evening Out
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
These kitchen sponges are so much cuter than the ones in the stores! And, if you know how to do the Tunisian crochet stitch, this pattern is not only really nice but also quick. (If you need to learn this stitch, here is a lovely video tutorial for beginners). Super Duper Kitchen Sponges by Hook Candy is a cute and practical pattern. It’s fun to make and it’s a great gift for any house. The approximate finished size is about 4×5 inches.
These sponges are great! Scrubby on one side for getting the grub off dishes, soft and “grabby” on the other side for wiping tables, and an optional inner sponge for extra absorbency; you’ll never settle for another store-bought sponge again!
Skill Level: Easy (basic tunisian and regular crochet skills required)
· Kitchen Cotton, and Nylon crochet thread (J.P. Coats Crochet Nylon)
· G (4.25mm) hook
· Generic sponge measuring 3 inches by 4.5 inches (optional) (Source)
Thanks to Hook Candy for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.