- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- Modern Textured Crochet Square With A Royal Design [Paid Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
This breathtakingly awesome block afghan may just serve you as inspiration for your next interesting project. This is a very beautiful 12 inch square pattern. The “knot puzzle” in the center looks difficult and confusing, in fact, is much easier than it seems. The pattern includes a very helpful step by step photo tutorial. Waldo’s Puzzle by Chris Simon is not only a lovely pattern, but it has a history too. I love this!
Can you imagine an afghan made from this pattern and worked in your favorite color schemes? Stunning!
Image source: Chris Simon
Thanks to Chris Simon for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.