- Genius Technique To Soften Scratchy Yarn At Home
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
This breathtakingly awesome block afghan may just serve you as inspiration for your next interesting project. This is a very beautiful 12 inch square pattern. The “knot puzzle” in the center looks difficult and confusing, in fact, is much easier than it seems. The pattern includes a very helpful step by step photo tutorial. Waldo’s Puzzle by Chris Simon is not only a lovely pattern, but it has a history too. I love this!
Can you imagine an afghan made from this pattern and worked in your favorite color schemes? Stunning!
Image source: Chris Simon
Thanks to Chris Simon for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.