- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Amigurumi Toys For Young At Heart
- Free Matching Crochet Hat And Scarf Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
This breathtakingly awesome block afghan may just serve you as inspiration for your next interesting project. This is a very beautiful 12 inch square pattern. The “knot puzzle” in the center looks difficult and confusing, in fact, is much easier than it seems. The pattern includes a very helpful step by step photo tutorial. Waldo’s Puzzle by Chris Simon is not only a lovely pattern, but it has a history too. I love this!
Can you imagine an afghan made from this pattern and worked in your favorite color schemes? Stunning!
Image source: Chris Simon
Thanks to Chris Simon for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.