- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Quick Little Sweater Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.