- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Worked In One Piece
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.