- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Starfire Is A Great Starter Square!
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.