- [Free Pattern] Stunning Colours And Design In This Spoke Mandala!
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 26 Different Colours For A Proper Rainbow Blanket
- Spectacular Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.