- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.