- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- Adorable Four Leaf Clover Beanie For Teens And Adults
Perfect stash busting crochet project! This super easy and super quick pattern could be made by any beginner. These Granny Slippers by Bernat Design Studio are cute and very comfy. Making the granny squares is easy and fun and a more experienced crocheter could make a pair in just a few hours. This may just become your favorite last minute gift crochet pattern. A total winner, in all ways!
Granny Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
- Child’s (to fit ages 6 to 8 yrs)
- Lady’s (to fit shoe size 7 to 9)
Yarn Requirements: Bernat Super Value (197 g/7 oz; 389 m/426 yds),
Main Color (MC): 1 (1) ball #53201 Aqua
Contrast A: 1 (1) ball #53221 Soft Fern
Contrast B: 1 (1) ball #53514 Topaz
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.