- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
Ninja Turtles, Minions, Star Wars, Pokémon and owls! The cute Freezie Pop Holder Variations pattern by Jolly Rogers Crochet – Elizabeth Rogers is so much fun and such a great idea! Most certainly any kid can find at least one character she or he loves within the ones listed by this pattern, and will enjoy the popsicle even more. Truly, what’s more important than making a child happy? This Popsicle holder pattern is perfect for the little ones to wrap around their freezies!
Worsted Weight Yarn (acrylic works great but you can also use cotton)
Tiny Buttons or small amount of Felt for the eyes
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jolly Rogers Crochet – Elizabeth Rogers
Thanks to Elizabeth Rogers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.