- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
Ninja Turtles, Minions, Star Wars, Pokémon and owls! The cute Freezie Pop Holder Variations pattern by Jolly Rogers Crochet – Elizabeth Rogers is so much fun and such a great idea! Most certainly any kid can find at least one character she or he loves within the ones listed by this pattern, and will enjoy the popsicle even more. Truly, what’s more important than making a child happy? This Popsicle holder pattern is perfect for the little ones to wrap around their freezies!
Worsted Weight Yarn (acrylic works great but you can also use cotton)
Tiny Buttons or small amount of Felt for the eyes
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jolly Rogers Crochet – Elizabeth Rogers
Thanks to Elizabeth Rogers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.