- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
What a lovely adorable pattern! These cute homemade crochet flower cleansing pads are a great addition to your beauty routine. Super easy and really quick they can be made with leftover yarn used as little gifts. Flower Face Cleansing Pads / Scrubbies by Kara Gunza are pretty, feminine, lots of fun and quick and easy to do! These crochet flower scrubbers are just perfect for the face!
Here’s what you need:
worsted weight cotton yarn (I used Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.