- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
What a lovely adorable pattern! These cute homemade crochet flower cleansing pads are a great addition to your beauty routine. Super easy and really quick they can be made with leftover yarn used as little gifts. Flower Face Cleansing Pads / Scrubbies by Kara Gunza are pretty, feminine, lots of fun and quick and easy to do! These crochet flower scrubbers are just perfect for the face!
Here’s what you need:
worsted weight cotton yarn (I used Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.