- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
- Cutest Flower Crochet Afghan Square Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
What a lovely adorable pattern! These cute homemade crochet flower cleansing pads are a great addition to your beauty routine. Super easy and really quick they can be made with leftover yarn used as little gifts. Flower Face Cleansing Pads / Scrubbies by Kara Gunza are pretty, feminine, lots of fun and quick and easy to do! These crochet flower scrubbers are just perfect for the face!
Here’s what you need:
worsted weight cotton yarn (I used Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.