- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.