- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.