- Super Lovely 12 Inch Crochet Square With Such A Poetic Name!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
There is so much joy and happiness in this blanket pattern! These Bed of Rose Baby Afghan & Pillow by Maggie Weldon are amazingly beautiful, a celebration of nature through the magic of crochet art. Those flowers are like little miracles, madly in love with colors! Laying on a bed of roses just became extremely possible with this gorgeous crochet pattern!
Sizes: Crib Cover – about 33 inches by 54 inches
Pillow – about 13 inches by 18 inches
Materials: Worsted Weight Yarn: White – 25 ozs, Baby Blue – 12 ozs, Baby Pink – 12 ozs, Light Green – 8 ozs, Yellow – 1 oz; Yarn Needle; Pillow Form – 11 inches by 16 inches.
Crochet Hook:Size G-6 (4.25 mm).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Best Free Crochet Website
Thanks to Maggie Weldon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.