- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] It’s All About Texture! This Square Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.