- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Chevron Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Day!
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.