- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Crochet Hat Takes Your Breath Away!
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.