- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- Dragonfly Coasters And Coasters Basket-Free Crochet Pattern
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.