- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.