- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Flower Booties Work Up Very Quickly And Are Super Easy To Make
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Quick Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Magical Arietis Square With Ombre Effect
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.