- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- [Free Pattern] Easy Spring Crochet Afghan Pattern With Many Options On The Size
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.