- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Cosy Mitts For A Cold Winter Day
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.