- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- This Mixed Cluster Crochet Baby Blanket Is Awesome!
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.