- 20 Minute Crochet Baby Hat
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
These darling baby moccasins with cuffs are beautiful, useful and fabulous to make for baby showers. Don’t we all just love happy little feet? Keep them happy with this lovely booties! A quick and easy pattern, these Sweet Little Baby Moccasins by Maleah Bliss Caulford not only will stimulate your creativity will also allow your personality to come out. You can slightly adjust the size by using different yarns and hooks.
0-6 months, app. 10 cm foot length.
Aprox. 10 g of light weight yarn for color one .
Aprox. 20 g of light weigh yarn for color two.
Crochet hook size “D” (or size needed to obtain gauge.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Eme
Thanks to Maleah Bliss Caulford for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.