- [Free Patterns] Gorgeous Crochet Dresses For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- Wonderful Free Crochet Baby Blanket With Flowers
- Spectacular Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern- So Easy!
It’s Fall and any project in Fall colors seems appropriate. These beautiful Turkey Coasters And Ornaments by Joanne Loh were inspired by this flower potholder pattern. These turkeys are approximate 6 1/2″ (W) x 5 1/2″ (H) and they are perfect for Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) or for anybody who just loves turkeys or fancy coasters. These adorable and fun crochet turkey coasters are great gifts too. Everybody is going to love them!
Using some fall color yarns to crochet the base of the turkey, then outline it to give it a magical touch. The outlining and detailing on the tails really make the different and brighten-up the whole crochet piece. If you wish to turn the turkey to peacock, just use change the yarn colors to green, light blue, dark blue, black and brown. (Source)
Thanks to Joanne Loh for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.