- Crochet Baby Cardigan- So Comfy, So Adorable! [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
- Baby Yoda Christmas Tree Ornament
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
It’s Fall and any project in Fall colors seems appropriate. These beautiful Turkey Coasters And Ornaments by Joanne Loh were inspired by this flower potholder pattern. These turkeys are approximate 6 1/2″ (W) x 5 1/2″ (H) and they are perfect for Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) or for anybody who just loves turkeys or fancy coasters. These adorable and fun crochet turkey coasters are great gifts too. Everybody is going to love them!
Crochet Turkey Coasters Free Pattern
Using some fall color yarns to crochet the base of the turkey, then outline it to give it a magical touch. The outlining and detailing on the tails really make the different and brighten-up the whole crochet piece. If you wish to turn the turkey to peacock, just use change the yarn colors to green, light blue, dark blue, black and brown. (Source)
Thanks to Joanne Loh for article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!