- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- Charming Crochet Beanie For Teens And Adults
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
This Christmas ornament is really easy and quick to make. You can have it done in only 1 hour! The Quick and Easy Christmas Ornament by Roswitha Mueller could be made and give as gifts or used as decoration for the Christmas tree. Get creative and add details to personalize these pretty angel ornaments. This is such a great project for using yarn from your stash, it takes just a little to make a halo or a little ribbon.
in my angels I filled the head with a bit of toy stuffing, but I think it may be small enough to maintain its shape even without that (depending on the yarn used).
Thanks to Roswitha Mueller for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.