- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
This Christmas ornament is really easy and quick to make. You can have it done in only 1 hour! The Quick and Easy Christmas Ornament by Roswitha Mueller could be made and give as gifts or used as decoration for the Christmas tree. Get creative and add details to personalize these pretty angel ornaments. This is such a great project for using yarn from your stash, it takes just a little to make a halo or a little ribbon.
in my angels I filled the head with a bit of toy stuffing, but I think it may be small enough to maintain its shape even without that (depending on the yarn used).
Thanks to Roswitha Mueller for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.