- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- Elegant Crochet Top Diagram
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
This Christmas ornament is really easy and quick to make. You can have it done in only 1 hour! The Quick and Easy Christmas Ornament by Roswitha Mueller could be made and give as gifts or used as decoration for the Christmas tree. Get creative and add details to personalize these pretty angel ornaments. This is such a great project for using yarn from your stash, it takes just a little to make a halo or a little ribbon.
in my angels I filled the head with a bit of toy stuffing, but I think it may be small enough to maintain its shape even without that (depending on the yarn used).
Thanks to Roswitha Mueller for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.